Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hello!



Hello People!


Mari, Lily and I decided to start a blog together, exciting eh? lol, I hope we call all be faithful to keep it updated, hehe. Be nice ok? I love you

Oh by the way, today is Mari's Birthday, sweet 15, poor thing she is sick in bed, actually we are both sick in bed, hahaha, but we are still parting away! lol, anyway have a good day! wishing you the best! Oh yeah, and Heath Ledger Died!!! Its so sad!!! he was like one of my favoret actors! oh well life must go on!


6 comments:

Mari said...

awww happy birhtday to me!
thanks mika i feel soo loved!
tralalalala...

Elena said...

happy Birthday mari!!!!! loove you! haha!

Anonymous said...

I was and still am praying for you two!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARI!!!
NIPPON BANZAI!!! (from gabe)
We love & miss you a whole lot...thanks for coming over last summer to visit us, was special cuz of you guys! Lorenzo has his first toof....he's giving us many sleepless nights....whaaaaaa!
LOTS OF LOVE & PRAYERS from us 3.
Ciao amore mio
ur sister

Mari said...

awww thanks guys!
miss you all! i saw pics of lorenzo yesterday! hes sucha poochie!! well hoping to see you guys sometime soon! :D luv you

Anonymous said...

mari you look so good in the picture with the helmet and everything. i relaly like it!