Friday, January 25, 2008

sister away

Heiya!
Since Mika had this grand idea to connect and stay together through this blog:(as i'm the only one away from home) I will do my best to contribute to this cool/ sweet blog, even tho I almost never get on. Wish me luck and don't get mad when I don't post to often. Hug! Peace and Luv!

4 comments:

Mika said...

yeah we will try not to get mad, mari had this grand idea to try to make our blog really really popular! hahaha so we gotta post lots of silly, cool and werid things on ne? anyway, luv you

Mari said...

yes...
POPULAR! thats right!
we must be an alive blog!
ahha! luv you lils! i am happieth that you poeted! finnally! :D
cheers!

Anonymous said...

this is really sweet... the main people posting comments are the owners of the blog... ahahaha gambatte!!

-Ken

Mika said...

you be quiet! its fine, we can be happy by ourselves if no one else wants to join! so there! ahahaa cya soon eh?