Well actually technically its Lilys turn but she is "busy" or whatever shes probably just making bunk beds or something like that....ahahahah! ok yes no one will get that only ken...and grace? I actually really don't know what to write. its really difficult keeping two blogs cuz I have to write something different in both, Oh yeah, today is Dereks birthday, he turned one! I would post a photo but I don't really take photos anymore.....but yeah I think he is gonna do that whole "cake" thing so I'm sure I can get a few photos of that.....anyyyyyyyyyywayyyyyyyyyyyyy borning stuff......Oh yes here is something really really cool, I thought I would share it with you, and I'm really sorry if you think this is "wordly" or whatever someone else is gonan accuse me of next, i apologize for everything bad that I might put on here or any words that might offend someone, oh yes and if you think its bad or it might "contaminate" your spirit, please don't watch, or don't come whining to me about it! ok well now that that is out of the wayy i give you the JabbaWockeeZ!!!