Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Odds and Ends....

This is a very random post by the way....so if i sound random please don't worry about it!!! ok now that that's out of the way......I just have to ask My sister Lily a question, so please answer big one, ok are you gonna come on the 14th? cuz I dunno if we want you to come......ahahah I'm just kidding, but no seirous are you gonna? ok yeah and did you know that in japan we have this thing called "whites day" which is on the 14th of march and basically its where the guys give girls chocolates, or whatever and in japan valentines day is where the girls give the guys chocolates and all that stuff, but whatever right? so all you lovely jap girls I hope you get chocolate from the guy of your dreams.....or not, but wherever the chocolate comes from...it tastes just as good, so yes whatever, anyway.........................Oh yeah!!! there is one not so random thing that i am gonna post here and that is

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY JONES!!!!!!!!!!!

actually its tomorrow but I'm not gonna do another post tomorrow so I just thought I should say it right now!! I love Mcfly, and I love Danny Jones's voice, he has an awsum voice and if you are looking for good music to listen to I recomend Mcfly. Anywayyyyy I hope that this next year is filled with more loads and loads of good things for you danny (not that hes ever gonna read this...but I just thought I should say...!!!) I love you!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Elena said...

OH Happy Birthday Danny Jones! you're such a handsome man! haha!

Mari said...

its my favorate DANNY JONES!!!
happy brithday! ;)