Sunday, September 7, 2008

To the mother

Mom, your birthday means so much to us;
To have you in our lives another year,
The time we spent enfolded in your love,
Each day, each moment with you is so dear.

We cherish the very special bond we have.
You lift our spirits in so many ways.
We celebrate your life; We honor you,
And send to you our love and care and praise,
On this very, very special day.




Dear Mommy,
Happy 46th birthday (yes it was very very necessary that i put the age in)! We hope that you get to eat lost of sushi and other yummy stuff that you like to eat! Thank you for always thinking about us, and taking good care of us, 本当に愛してるよ。Hope that this year is better then the last.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Abigail!!! Have a good one. I love you and sorry for not writing you a mail or calling on your day...when you did for me. I love you lots tho'

Anonymous said...

Mama Abigail, you have meant alot to me & your sweet love & tender ways have gone a long way!
I love you a great bunch & even though years have gone by I am still thankful for all you have done for me & how you accepted me as your daughter.
Happy 46th Birthday, mada wakai ne!
Aishitemasu!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Lily and Crystal, my precious sweet daughters.
I love you so much!!
-mama Abigail