Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!

Hey Mik's
Happy Birthday! Most of all I love you. And I really miss living you. AND have really missed rooming with you for this past year. I miss having to listen to all your nonsense that you would make me tune into, singing really off key just cuz' you felt like it. And listening to you getting excited about something that happened that day or your everyday complaining even...but most of all I miss you getting me things just cuz your sweet. *grin (it's harder now that were so far but you did it once) but most of al just being around you...it really is entertaining and fun...I always laughed and had good times with you. I really love you and wish nothing less than the best for you and your future life.

*these were good days...also the only pics of us together that I had on my comp.



3 comments:

Mika said...

good one!!! you cut Margaret Harriette out ahahaha

Kaia said...

Happy Birthday!
love you tons and pray that you had a wonderful day and that you will have an out of this world new year with Jesus!

Anonymous said...

I just have to add another HAPPY 20th Otanjobi here since it seems to be a sister thing.
I love you little big sis(wink), & wish I could show it more.
Cheers & keep being happy!
Love from the boys as well! Lorenzo is missing out not knowing you.
You will have to make up for it when u visit.