main | sidebar

The Heart Never Lies

Another year over, and we're still together, its not always easy, but I'm in forever

  • Home
  • Entries (RSS)
  • Comments (RSS)
  • Login

Blog Archive

  • June (1)
  • April (1)
  • March (2)
  • January (1)
  • November (1)
  • October (4)
  • September (2)
  • August (1)
  • July (1)
  • June (6)
  • May (7)
  • April (12)
  • March (12)
  • February (2)
  • January (11)
  • December (8)
  • November (11)
  • October (11)
  • September (15)
  • August (8)
  • July (4)
  • June (11)
  • May (9)
  • April (12)
  • March (10)
  • February (12)
  • January (11)
  • December (3)
  • November (1)
  • October (7)
  • September (2)
  • August (2)
  • July (1)
  • June (4)
  • May (4)
  • April (7)
  • March (5)
  • February (6)
  • January (5)

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I actually got on!!!

Posted by Anonymous at 8:22 PM

Ok, so my computer was being major dumb dumb and wouldn't let me get on my own blog, telling me that my e-mail add was non existent. But here I am again...and will now post for Mika...oh yes, and Cha that says we never post...I promise that I would have if I could actually get in. I will make a post of LOVE and FRIENDSHIP. Here are photos I found on My comp that thot were appropriate for this post.

p.s aren't the ones of Mike and Gene just so cutie....especially the ones at the omatsuri...they look like real buddies.












TOP

   

3 comments:

Mika said...

yeah actually in a million years!

October 8, 2008 at 6:13 PM
Anonymous said...

Check out Gene's little but crack. He's almost always commando and that's something everyone knows but he usually always wears underwear when he does shows etc...but I was surprised to see that even though he was performing he wasn't wearing any lol...sweet baby.

October 15, 2008 at 1:53 PM
Patrick O'Connor said...

oh how sweet! gene wasn't wearing any underwear! hehe

November 7, 2008 at 7:02 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Meet the sisters

  • Kaia
  • Mari
  • Mika

People we like

  • Mika's old blog
  • Mari's BFF
  • Shiro
  • Abner
  • Mika's BFF
  • Jewel
  • Kaia's other blog
  • Gabe and Crystal's stash of photos
  • Akari
  • Kamite Sisters
  • Tearz
  • Joan Chan
  • The Ito Family
  • Shane
  • The Japanese/Canadians

Where We Work

  • Mika's Work Place
  • Mari's Work Place

McFLY stuff

  • Mcfly Official
  • Mcfly Myspace
  • Harry Twitter
  • Danny Twitter
  • Dougie Twitter
  • Tom Twitter

We Are The World Foundation

Thank you, please come again

We're counting


Template Designed by SkinCorner | Sponsored by GosuBlogger

Copyright © 2009 Complicated Girl. All Rights Reserved.