Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy 16th birthday to two very hot ppl..teehee

Happy Birthday to you Lily! wishing you have a happy happy 16th brithday! Well, life may be the pits , but i hope things only gets better for you this year! ;) Hoping that all your dreams come closer to coming true, and everything you have ever wished for comes to your reach...hmm im not really making sence but...I LOVE YOU and I want to wish you a happy happy birthday!


Dear Andy,
Happy Happy Birthday to you too! Hope your doing good and having the time of your life. wishing that this year is a fantastic one, and that you have a great 16th year! Hope I was there to throw you a party, but I guess this year I'll just have to post on my blog..heehee
Miss you lots, Love you lots, and wishing you have the best year yet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aawwww thanks spanks love!! the greatest!! and yup yup...happy birthday to andy too :) im so lucky to be born on the same day as sucha hott lovely man!! teehee ANnnddd i want to see you NOW...not soon..not sometime, IMASUGU!!! love you tons hun!!!

Mari said...

your welcome Lily,
now you just gotta come over and visit me..nwaahah! love you tonz.

Anonymous said...

ahhh lily niice photo of you!!! i never saw that before!!! you look HOtt!!