Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year from Mari!


Hey everyone,
I see that lily was getting all bloggie happy there and posting for us all!! YAY!! but now that she decided to dissapear...i thot that maybe id add a litte post, so i can dissapear next! heehee!

at last vacation is over....and the sad air of normal life has been breathed into my lungs....but PTL it was a great Vacation!! we did a bunch of fun stuff and took lots of photos too but they are all K-tai pictures or puris...so i can't post them, unlike lily over there who posted millions of photos!!
(but i bet you lily, we had MORRREE fun) heehee!

well...I would post about our vacation...but I think it would get too long, and it would be boring for all those who weren't there anyways.....SOOOOO yeah....see you all later! later! later! later!
oh yes, i just wanted to wish every one a happy happy new year! happy new years ppl! 今年もろしくおねがいします。toodles!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post anyway! the real reason being is that your to lazy. You can take the chip out of your kietai and put then on the comp. Post for me!!! It'll be fun for me!!!

Mari said...

hmmmm not such apropriate photos lily....hahhaha!

Elena said...

such happy people!! Mari you're gonna show me ALL the pics on your ketai when I come back ok?? yay!

Mari said...

my kaitai?? you'll have to see Angies, Naotos, and Ivans if you wanna see all the pics!! hahah!