Monday, January 5, 2009

Vacation Fun pt2

One night we (Gene, Chris and I) went over to Mac and Laura's apartment. We brought over drinks and snacks and Mac made us all oden. SO SO YUM! I forgot to take pix of us eating the delicious oden cuz' I was too busy eating I only thot of it after we were all done. *sigh* Then Arai san contributed to the snack and drink, plus ppls squished in that 6 mat room and we all drank ate and watched the latest Mummy film. till 3 am in the morning....here is the proof of our joy.

Same thing about the snack bags...oh well, there will always be a next time. *grin*

Chris eating mochi. He looks like that cuz' the truth is I forced him out w/ us that night, thinking he was only cranky but he got sick the next day. Poor guy.

Cheese!
This is the cutest pic of Laura ever! I luv it!

The End...of the night.

0 comments: