Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Movie Recomendation To The Other Sisters From Mari and Mika


If you guys haven't seen this before, you should watch it. Mari and I were sick in bed with the chicken pox, so we decided to watch a movie, and before watching Mamma Mia we watched Highschool musical 3, so I told Mari that if this was another musical then I didn't wanna see it, but then the first song came on and we got all happy, because it was a good song, lol, anyway watching this movie made us happy, and if you watch this movie I'm sure it will make you happy too, so this is my movie recomendation for you other sisters, if you haven't watched Mamma Mia yet, you should watch it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already seen it, cute movie huh, liked it!
The songs are catchy & even Ema (Gabe's brother) was singing them, much to his dismay.

Anonymous said...

LOL that was funny (about Ema, such a good guy) I wana see it...I was thinking out it.

Kaia said...

Saw it and loved it too! Very catchy songs and find myself singing them from time to time...:D

Mika said...

Yes its great! I love the "honey honey" song, I was singing it so much that mari came and punched me, and told me to stop singing it, and the next thing i knew she was singing it, I didn't say anything because I wanted to sing it too, ahahahahah! ok dumb story bye!

Anonymous said...

Heeee haaaaaaaa!
Good one!