Sunday, February 22, 2009

the olderish sister


Well well, I'm posting on a blog, I never thought I would.
Thanks to my wonderful sisters, here I am. I am honored, really really!
I love you all soo much & I miss you!!!! I've really been missing Japan & all you sweet ppl over there! Will try to keep up with you on here, with my extra-ordianary life & all!!!
heres an older pic taken with two of my beautiful sister-in-laws Simo & Cri.

7 comments:

Mika said...

Yes! you did it! good job!

Anonymous said...

and i had to forsake precious sleep to do it!

Mika said...

ahahah well we all have to make some sacrifices! lol

Mari said...

yay crystal!!!
I miss you!!

Anonymous said...

i miss you too Mari!
i miss of you, weep!

Anonymous said...

Yatta! Now it's all of us and I like what happened to our blog skin...very nice a lot better than our old one. It's excite!

Mika said...

I know I thought it was time for a change, you can thank me later! or now, or whatever you see me, ahahah! ok I dunno but Im all trigger happy right now because Im actually going to work today! and Im gonna get teased by yamadasan so I think I should wear a mask or something! ahahah! everyone is gonna be asking me about mizuboso! ahahah! ok yes but Im just happy to be able to go to work again! yay!!!!!! bye