Saturday, February 28, 2009

To somebody that is supper dupper special to me!!

To my dear friend Elena,
I just wanted to mention that I love you lots and lots!
I always have such good times with you! I don't know what it is....but you just make me really really happy! It's like this special gift that you have! teehee~ I can't even imagine what its gonna be like without having you around...and well, i'll save all that sappy stuff for later, but I thought i'd just make a small post right now just for you! because I love you! Now that I'm all better from being poxed, im hoping that we will be able to spend lots of time together before you leave me! sound good?? Your best freind loves you Tonzzz!

1 comments:

Elena said...

awwwww I love you too much madi!! Can't wait to see you tonight, we're gonna have a bunch of fun right?? right?? heehee!!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW!! heh!