Wednesday, March 18, 2009

OOOOOOohhhhhh Yeahhhhhh

Ehem, yesterday some of my dear brothers decided to come and spend the day with us! it was fun, but pictures are worth a thousand words......or so they say, so I will post some cool and some not so cool photos! hope u had a good day too! luv you



9 comments:

Elena said...

oi I wanted to see Ken and Jo! NOOO!! oh yeah well I had so much fun anyway! but still... sniff*

I'll never see them everrrrr!! :(

Anonymous said...

wow, jo looks soo different! Like mathew perry! (hahah)

is isamu wearing that mask because it's "cool"? (seriously gotta get updated with the these really odd trends in japan...Im gonna feel out of place)

Mika said...

no isamu is wearing a mask because he has influenza lol. its not a new trend in japan! ahahaha

Mari said...

aww looks like you guys had soo much fun! ;) but we had fun too ne el? heehee

Anonymous said...

It's too bad some of you guys smoke. You'll get brown teeth, bad breath, and lung cancer, and waste heaps of money..... really.

Mika said...

tell me about it! the money part that is, but I really cut back, really really. I used to smoke 1 or 2 packs in a day, not I only smoke like 3 ciggys in a day so its a big cut back...I think. lol. don't smoke kids! lol

Anonymous said...

yeah mika, stop being so badass!!! hahaha

Mika said...

ahahahah, yeah I kinna got that! but I don't post photos to be "badass" it was just our day, and we hardly get to see each other so I was just posting some random photos, love and peace! don't be hater!

Anonymous said...

yeah Joan ! and when are you coming back to japan? I need to know so I can run away ! heehee
-Ivan