Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Castle

I would like to tell you a happy trip we took the other day to *THE CASTLE* here in Brescia, their home town. IT was really really cool!! the sky was beautiful, and it was almost perfect...besides the rain and HAIL at the end!! ITAIII!!!! ohhhh and when we came home guess where we got to go eat dinner?????? heheheheh....PIZZZAAAA and BEER...mmmmm! beat that mika! ;P...annnyyyways hope you all enjoy the pics, love you lots.


In the car,on our way to *THE CASTLE*

woooooooo (mika gabes doing my special dance)

the beautiful sky

The coolest castle ever

lily looks like her mom here!! hahah (she thot she was pretty so shhhhh)

yes, and we met spider man too!!

and some other crazy person...

there was also a poor man hooked on the draw bridge...

...then later getting tortured!!

THERE WE ARE!!!

twards the end, we couldn't contain how happy we really were!! YAY

end of castle...


the cutie pigging out at Pizza!!

and here we are, us four sisters after yummy yummy food.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How on earth is gabe jumping?!! I love it...with his feet together...foolishness!

Mika said...

the special dance!!!!!! well then I hope you told the special story!! yes lily thought she was pretty...but then again she always does..(SHHHHHHHHHHH) ahahahahh!

Mika said...

sigh look what happens when I'm not there.....the make up......its....interesting......but you know what guys....GOOD JOB GOD BLESS YOU FOR TRYING!! AHAHAHAHA IM SO FUNNY!!! ok sorry bye

Mika said...

suck my d*** Mari! pizza and beer... I can beat that any day!

Unknown said...

wow, I didn't know you one Mika! ahahah! oh and you guys' blog has too many pop ups, I literally got this virus attack! well God bless you guys too! HAHAH! looks fun! you girls look to pweetty!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had one Mika*
ehem..

Anonymous said...

R u talking about the top photo!? I think we're both only wearing eyeliner and mascara.