All roads lead to.....ROME.
Here are some of the many memories of our last day together (the pics from my cam).
It was by far the most exhausting day I've had (at least from what I remember), but it was the funnest and bestest ever!!!!
Thanks for coming and being here with us! It was a wonderful 2 weeks!
Crossing a busy street in the center of Rome, with il Colosseo in view...
I look angry but I was just squinting in the sun.....really. I should of made a face like Mari instead....:D
Fontana di Trevi....one of my favorite places in Rome...Share the love...

We almost got a fine for sitting on that stone...
Hugging one of the pillars in il Vaticano...
Lily talking to a Swiss guard. Well...more like him commanding her to move on and not talk to him...hehe....I love your surprised, innocent expression, Lils.
Love, love
Climbing up the Castel Sant' Angelo.
It's amazing we even made it all the way up...eh?
At the top...the view was breath-taking...
In view of the beautiful Castle of Saint AngeloFrom Italy with love.....