
Hi, I'm Mari, and Random is my middle name. So...here I am being random, with two random photos...and a few Random words! Oh! and mika is pretty random too!
and guess what??? this is how I feel about you! take it! take it! take it! wooohooo
Another year over, and we're still together, its not always easy, but I'm in forever

Hi, I'm Mari, and Random is my middle name. So...here I am being random, with two random photos...and a few Random words! Oh! and mika is pretty random too!
and guess what??? this is how I feel about you! take it! take it! take it! wooohooo
random seems to be the most used word on ppls' blogs of late....
Mari, some of your faces remind me so much of lily, you both have alot of the american side maybe, such beauties, love you!
OOooo mari looks like we are headed on the right path, the status quo of what a blog should look and sound like! hi5 to randomness and hi5 to looking like lils, and hi5 to.....whatever else people are hi5ing about these days! peace party people!
freaky pix
ahhah!! looking like lily eh?? yeah she coppies my faces all the time! heh!
awww can't wait to see you crys!
Oh our pix aren't that freaky....are they? ahahaha we r cool! COOOLLL!!!! ahahha ok I'll stop
The one you're sticking your tongue out is such a Tirz face
hah awww I missing those faces!