Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Memories


SUSHI NIGHT!!! WAS SOOO YUMMY!


Great minds think alike, or so they say...I love their faces in this one!






an uncle & his niece


A proud daddy, at least I hope!








One of my favorites of you!
Bellissima!


You are great together!


Mr. handsome & impossible!


It was a good 2 weeks! Thank you all for coming to see us, I miss you so much!
These are some of my favorite pics from our time together.

4 comments:

Mika said...

looks like you guys had fun......I heard you were gonna go to england before you go to africa?..... CALL ME!!! lol

Mari said...

miss you guys sooo much!!
thanks so much for making our stay wonderful!! hope to see you guys soon in the near future!! LOVE YOU!!

Esy said...

Cool pictures! Glad you guys had fun.

Dawn said...

looks like such fun. Lil, you look drop-dead gorgeous with your hair down (do it more)!!