
yup, going a littttttlllleee bit crazy.....
I think it may be about time we got a little bit of mental help!!
well, just wanted everyone to know we are somewhat still alive...I think
PEACE!


Another year over, and we're still together, its not always easy, but I'm in forever

yup, going a littttttlllleee bit crazy.....
I think it may be about time we got a little bit of mental help!!
well, just wanted everyone to know we are somewhat still alive...I think
PEACE!


HAHAHAA, you guys look like your getting some good sun!!
mika, I hear you're tanning on the balcony eh? whoooowhoooo!
haha hmmmm maybe TOO much sun! hahaha! jk...! But don't go to Ariake without meeeee!! =( I miss Mari-boss-chan! aha! Still doing that Mari? :P
hey hey next time you tan take pics kk??
oh yeah mari I gotta see you in your Outback uniform!!! yes yes yessss!! My cute BFF!
ahahha yah, tanning on the belcony, because i always look to white and pale!miss you guys! luv you
yeah still doing mari-boss-chan el..!! hahha! the good ol' BM! ahha! and ohhhhhh I will never ever take a picture in my outback uniform! nope nope!
if you want to see me, and hear me say (g'day mates) your gonna have to fly all the way to Japan and eat there! nyak nyak nyak!