Meggie I miss you lots! I really do! Your presence, your laugh, spurattic hugs and smiles,the funny things you say...even when they are QUITE funny....sometimes a little off...but I already can't wait for you to come back. I went with Laura to see Andy yesterday and he made us food at his place. I was delighted to find out he was maiking us Italian...food that is. So Laura and I decided to show you. Ehe...heh.
The appetizer came out and this is what it was...in the olive oil was basil, salt, parmesan (however you spell it) and balsamico. Yum! It reminded me of Italy. And made me quite happy. I ate almost all of it.
Next came the salad and we topped it with Caesar's salad dressing and pepper (well Laura's)
Next was the main course. The pasta. Rosemarry, butter, basil, lemon, chicken, paprika, onions, and shitake mushrooms...probably some oil. very simple, fresh tasting pasta. Ummm.
All in all it was a good meal, with good company and I was satisfied. Thanks Andy!!!