Friday, July 3, 2009

IM HOME!!!!!


helllooo everyone!
just came back from a four day camp! wooohooo!!!
it was actually really fun!
well, i couldn't get much pics...but i wanted to post a few that i got to take! :D
they are all pretty random and pretty retarted but it all good!
because...we are all just a bunch of happy wappy ppl! yay!


Angella, peace peace!

AI-chan!!! daisuki!

J.P is the cutest ever!

yayyyy I get a kisss!!!

me, Ai, and stephie :D

awww its shanie-chan

four happy retards!!! yayyyyyyy! Love and peace!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwwww~! I wish I could have went! Aichan is getting too cuteee!! AND I miss both Angies! and those handsome guys... STEPHEN!!! hahah! Jp is so cute! argh I could go on forever...sorry I'll stop now!
Mari you look kawaii as always!

Unknown said...

Mari! Thanks for coming, i'm so happy that you did! Your smiles and hugs went a long way! Seriously! Your the best! -Yuki

lofty said...

hahahaha talk about a disaster :D

Anonymous said...

go stuff your mouth with a dick mari!

Elena said...

awwwww don't be a jealous pumis.....