Another year over, and we're still together, its not always easy, but I'm in forever
man, having a husband who loves hanging up his grippers and whatnots, and a kid who has toys scattered around the room... never allows me to have a room like that!! I envy you!!
it's so pretty.. sigh
i just had to add in here that we also have pretty blue princess wallpaper that's ripped in some places. talk about the P-I-M-P-E-D room eh!?
Ahahah I have the bass guitars too...I just didn't snap those parts. Heh. The underwear is Gabe's latest "decor" in our room and the "beer" in the glass is root beer lol.
yeah and gene naked in the back of the "beer" ew.
hahahahahahaha!!! Mika you notice the weirdest things.
Yeah, LOL, I was going to mention "don't mind Gene in the back ground" But I thought it would just pull more attention to it...I took 2, the other one didn't have Gene in it...but this one looked better. Sorry Mika.