Friday, August 21, 2009

There she is...

This cute thing took 2 days off from work to come and visit us during our vacation. Tweet eh!?
We had fun. She came over and my cam went to work right away (as soon as I opened it that is) and so I'll show you what happened.

We watched Ice age 3 and had some drinks.

6 comments:

Chacha said...

man, I think he wins handsdown too!
but you know what I think!? I think YOU win for the "cutest pg mommy" out of the three of you:)

Mari said...

yeah, i must admit it was fun!!!
besides the fact that I have the nasty NODA COLD now!!

....and im about to faint any time soon

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry Mari...I must have passed it on :( but I'm still battling it out too...gambarou ne.

Thanks cha so sweet of you, but I look terrible in those photo's. I'm not wearing any make up and I look washed out/tired...there was a reason I made them small. heh.

Elena said...

it's the MARE!!! ahhhhhh I like the dress... cho yabai! hahah!
hey when are we gonna be seeing mini Lils around eh? he-he! they'd be super cute... oh yes!!

Anonymous said...

All in God's good time, and Gene/Lily's...so, not so soon. Heh!

Y.M.R said...

Oh.dear.god. Arai-san's belly kicks ass.