So, I thot I'd just let you know a little more about me. I LOVE these things that I'm about to post and would love to eat them probably every day if I could...coffee being the exception of have to/I do. So here we go...not really in the order of importance.

I LOVE everything about coffee...the aroma, the taste...umm...you can't go wrong...(theoretically speaking)...LOOK AT THAT...can you smell it!? :)
You will probably never know just how much I love fries...I think Gene only finally came to realize and found it ridiculously funny. (If the restaurant has fries on the menu, it's good enough for me :p)
Yeah, here is my other junk food that I am in love with. Go ahead you can tell me anything about these and I'll probably still love them and eat them. Just junk, full of chemicals and MSG etc... But I really couldn't care less! They taste great! (yes, I'm a complete junky)
Tee hee hee...I love potato chips...ok, the fettish with fries and potato chips is probably my moms fault for only being able to eat potatoes while I was in her tum. But these horrible yummies I could eat any snack time. :) a few of my favorites are sour cream and onion, sweet Mowii onion (the ones you get at costco) but at the same time any flavor besides plain and vinegar salt will do. :p
And then totally randomly off...I go to the other extreeme of fresh fruits which I love and could eat all day long any day. Besides those bananna slices in there...(I don't like bannanna in the slightest) Here are a few pix that If I saw and could partake of...I would be in heaven.

(it's so hard to find a pic with no bannanna's in it)
So very random I know...complete junky plus health freak...Oh well what can I say. These were just the first few things that poped into my head...I'm sure there are many more. :p Just posting these shows how much of a cook I am NOT!
Oh well! PTL for me! (that was look on the bright side praise time)