Thursday, September 10, 2009

I has a sad

I REALLY REALLY REALLY miss lot's of things...and I just let myself think about it today. I never thought I'd see the day, but I am officially EMO...at least I feel that way, you can ask Gabe to confirm that. (pst...I even hug him from time to time)

I MISS....

-Gene
-sleeping with him
-cuddling with him
-just randomly putting my hand up his shirt (I prob miss that the most)
-my room being messy (yeah, can you believe it. I've lost my mind!)
-Laura
-getting hugs
-squeezing her boobs
- her squeezing mine
-both their kisses
-someone to talk to
-all our home members being home
-having a choice on the schedule
-having free time during the day (welcome to the real world, I know!)
-sometimes eating breakfast cuz it's yummy (cuz Mercy made it)
-seeing happy people (besides Pandita)
-not being sick
-not being tired all the time
-being able to sleep
-feeling happy
-not feeling stressed all the time
-not being sad (told you I was EMO)
-hanging out
-watching so SYTYCD
-smelling Mercy's perfume after she just put on her make up
-going on walks with Mercy
-Mercy getting excited about a tiny little thing she found or got or a photo she took etc..
-Meg's laugh and big eyes
-Meg's usual mistakes around the house
-me watching Meg exercise (lol, pathetic I know)
-hearing Oli sniff or sneeze around the house (if you read this don't take it personally I said I miss it!)
-going into the girls room other than to put my make up on
-seeing people
-eating with people

it's crazy and the month is not even 1/3rd through....sigh and I could think of so much more I miss.... if you think of me, say a prayer for me.

A happy, squishy, chum pic to end on.

4 comments:

Chacha said...

aww!! poor Lily!! I totally understand the missing your guy thing!
and to think I had it bad, I go through my missing stages every day when Joe goes to work, but you've got like one month. sigh..
oh the heartache!! I'm praying for YOU!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Cha, your so sweet, the sad thing is this is by no means the end...

Lola said...

oh Lils, I'm so happy I got to see you yesterday! I miss you so much too! and we all look so so strange in that pic it makes me laugh..haha. xoxo I LOVE you!

Lola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.