Well Mercy posted it quite a while ago and when I saw it, I was quite amused.
I didn't think much about it till the other day when guess what!?
I actually saw him!
I was on my way to the combini and was looking down and thought
"wow those are really bright crocks!"
and looked up and recognized him from Mercy's blog
(I knew it was him right away cuz' he was wearing the same clothes )
and really tried my darnedest not to laugh least it be impolite....
not to mention quite strange to just burst out laughing.
I think I did a pretty good job walking past him, while just smiling and not laughing,
my sunglasses also played a big role then and there.
Anyway that really made my day and made me really happy.
Enough to text Merch...even post about it. Heh.
What!? It was funny OK!
p.s (The guy is really old)
I didn't think much about it till the other day when guess what!?
I actually saw him!
I was on my way to the combini and was looking down and thought
"wow those are really bright crocks!"
and looked up and recognized him from Mercy's blog
(I knew it was him right away cuz' he was wearing the same clothes )
and really tried my darnedest not to laugh least it be impolite....
not to mention quite strange to just burst out laughing.
I think I did a pretty good job walking past him, while just smiling and not laughing,
my sunglasses also played a big role then and there.
Anyway that really made my day and made me really happy.
Enough to text Merch...even post about it. Heh.
What!? It was funny OK!
p.s (The guy is really old)
