Friday, October 30, 2009

Summer

Ppl are posting about Autumn, but here its Summer & so I'm happy, I love the heat, the beach & wearing summer clothes!
Only thing that we have to endure are the crazy strong winds which aren't very pleasant.
We just experienced a terrible storm which kept us up most of the night & by terrible I mean winds going 120 km an hour & roofs from houses all around us getting torn off & damaged. Yep, we were very fortunate & only got slightly damaged compared to our neighbors...thank you angels!
I didn't manage to take photos but there was quite a mess! A guy in the home went out to inspect & when he faced the wind it blew off his shoe and that was the last he saw of it! HAAAA!
Oh and Lily, I tried our your recipe & the scones were gooooood! YATA!

0 comments: