Monday, November 30, 2009

COOLIE!

Yesterday at 8:04 my best friend wrote me telling me his very PG wife water bag broke. 3 hours later a healthy, chubby, adorable baby girl was born. Not bad for a first kid, in fact that is amazingly great! Masa's a DAD! Congats! To the both of you!...you beat me to it :p

4 comments:

Elena said...

awwwwwwwwww congratulations masa-kun!! maan it's so hard to believe! haha

Cha said...

I know! isn't that just wonderful.
congrats again guys..
masa..tsk, a daddy. years ago, living and playing indians with you out in the backyard..I would have never guessed.
but here you are!!
enjoy a lifetime of happines!

Mary said...

Oh Oh OH!! soooo cute!! I like this pic better than the ones Mas posted on facebook. She looks so chubby in this pic! haha, so sweet :)

Laura said...

ah.. one day after my birthday! hehe.. I can predict how much naughtiness she will give him! Its so awesome that Masa is a Dad now! Super duper coolie! Congrats!