Had a nice day at the beach & even got to spend 15 min or so paddling back & forth
and in circles in a canoe...it was Lorenzo's idea.
This was our last family outing before Daddy went to Italy, we miss him so much!
When I asked Lorenzo where we were (the question was originally asked to see if he recognized our surroundings while out for a walk) he answered "in Africa" , and when I asked where daddy was he said "far away in Italy". He understands, I think & hope.


Getting an arm work out in a banana
and in circles in a canoe...it was Lorenzo's idea.
This was our last family outing before Daddy went to Italy, we miss him so much!
When I asked Lorenzo where we were (the question was originally asked to see if he recognized our surroundings while out for a walk) he answered "in Africa" , and when I asked where daddy was he said "far away in Italy". He understands, I think & hope.
Getting an arm work out in a banana
looks like Lorenzo has beaten Gabe to the tan
This portrays a bit of Lorenzo's character, a bit laid back when doing things, likes to take his time, likes to stop & look at the hole in the ground, or the barking jumping dog, or the crawling bugs....quite the opposite to mommy who likes to do things right away...or get to something without any interruptions.
We love & miss you Daddy and all our family in Italy & Japan!