
Happy New years everyone!!
yeahh...I thot is was about time that i posted...so here I am!!
I took a trip up to Niigata again this year for new years, and Had a great time!!
I went from the 30th and came back today...the5th, and now i'm nice and grumpy again, sitting in my room pouting away!! yeah, Im quite sad.....
Ivan and ken also moved out while i was gone...and now im all by my self! :(
oh yes, I also wanted to wish Crystal and the Twins a big happy brithday!! sorry I didn't post or comment on anything,....but I love you, and its not that i forgot....I just didn't get online! heeheh! :)
well well, all I have is a few words and a few puris and k-tai shots....but yes, I wanted to wish everyone a happy new year!! so happy new yeeeaaarrrr!!! weeeeeee!!! may this year be better than,....alll the other yearssssssss
goodnight.....

