Friday, March 5, 2010

Hi guys!

Well I guess its about time that I posted something!
I actually had some pictures to post but I left them on my computer at home so this video will have to do! ahahahahahah!



What is tearz teaching her kids? Oh wait here is one more:





yes they are going to do great things when they are older.....great things!
ok cya everyone.

6 comments:

Elena said...

HAHA! What IS she teaching them?? I love it! I miss those two!! sooooo cuuute!

Tearz Sakai said...

Hey I didn't teach them that>:D Leina taught them the dance and they wanted me to video it.

Chacha said...

teeeeeaaarzzaaaa!!!! *open mouth* shame on you, moma!
hahahahhahaha..
have to admit tho, mika's right. they WILL do great things. heh
I miss those punks

Anonymous said...

hilarious & cute!
Lorenzo saw the clips & starting moving around in the same way while he was imitating the beat.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I like the first move better tho, but the banging buts was cute too.

Kaia said...

They are both sooooo adorable!
They start young these day...hehe