category: Comedy :D
p.s I only post this because angie is sitting right next to me and she doesn't want me to!!! ahaahhaahhaahahhaha
Another year over, and we're still together, its not always easy, but I'm in forever
category: Comedy :D
p.s I only post this because angie is sitting right next to me and she doesn't want me to!!! ahaahhaahhaahahhaha
ahahah I love Angie!! I'm liking the little wave she does with her hand. haha!
how much?
hahahahahahahhaahaha...
nice moves angie!
Mika you`re soo mean!! haha
Thanks guys. but I hate that anyone can just post us up on Youtube like that. haha
oi, mika u were there??? I was there too....
(so nice seeing u guys again, made all our boys happy. :D)
no I wasn't there angie just told me about it and I looked it up and watched it a million times and laughed at her and then I posted it here! ahahhaa I love you angie!