Monday, April 26, 2010

For Flo...

I know you really almost "just" moved into our house, but I must admit you stole your way into my little heart Quite quickly and took up quite a bit of space. And now you that you're gone (I know it's only been 2 days going on 3) I miss you terribly! I don't know really why...but I just do! I love and miss you, I think I can say that really honestly right now....at this moment....yes. Anyway here are pictures that remind you of "US" yes, me + you together...and they make me happy. Hurry home.

*
*

4 comments:

Florence said...

WOW! Those are some pretty colorful pictures, so I guess that means we have some QUITE colorful moments. I miss you too and I will see you soon!!

Mary said...

Hey Lils, you'll be my maid of honor, right?

Mika said...

Yeah I heard you guys were gonna have a wedding, I didn't know if it was true or not. but I heard rumors! lol

Anonymous said...

Sure, now that you're asking me. I'd be honored lol.