Wednesday, April 21, 2010

heeeyyyy hoooooo!!!

well i guess its been a while.....

yes, im feeling a little bad about not posting....teehee and yes, i do have a lot of excuses, but i think that i'll just skip them, and get on to my post...
so anyways, I wanted to post a few pics from the dance performance I had on the 18th!!
It was really fun, well, of course I was really nervous on stage, and I think i made a lot of mistakes....bbbuuuttt, it was FUN, and yea thats all that matters! ( I think) heehee....and I got to see a lot of good dancers perform, so it was all good!! :D
Mika, Sam, Ivan, Ken, Mom, Shinobu, and the twins came to watch, and it made me really really happy!! heeheheh! well, it was a pretty hectic day, so yeah, didn't really have much time to take
photos, but I took a few so here you go. enjoy!!
so here are the girls in the "waiting room" "changing room"
whatever you wanna call it....
Me and Erisa
backstage, after the performance was done!! :D
Erisa, Me and Rica
Me and Sam in the Lobby ;)

3 comments:

lofty said...

mari you look so cute
:D
finders keepers?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was gona call you and ask how it went. I'm so happy you posted! I love and miss you. Keep posting you look great!

Elena said...

yaaaaaaaaay I'm happy you posted too!!! You're pretty much the cutest bestie ever!

PS. Jonny, Naoto found her first.