Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

To The bestest Dad in the world! I don't think I could ever ask for a better dad. You have given us so much I don't even know where to start....bear with me as I rant in-eloquently and pittifully about how wonderful you are and how much you mean to me.

In my short life of 22 years you have shown me nothing but love, patience, and understanding despite my stupidity, foolishness and mistake filled personality. I don't think I can ever remember when I felt that you didn't try and understand or not listen to what I had to say, or ever felt that you judged me in any way....even through my many and stupid mistakes. You have given and contributed so much in my life. I have seen the way you always chose to give when you had the opportunity, shared your wisdom and knowledge, your experiences with all of us, life would have been so different if you you weren't in it and influenced it in the way you did. I think I would be someone completely different than who I am now. I can't give you anything cool like a computer or camera, a trip to Italy or even make you a collage outta photo's in photo shop!
So I'll just have to do the best I can and up load these pix from our past journeys.... :) Have a great 61st year and many more! I love you so much Dad. Wishing you the best! Cheers!



I love YOU!

5 comments:

Mari said...

Happy Brithday daddy!!!!

you are the best dad ever!!!
I could never want a better dad, I mean, you spoil me wayyy to much....starting with picking me up from the station from work every single night...and those late night bubbles you share with me when you know i had a long day at work...

you always find a way to make me happy, and i know that I never show my appreciation much, and don't say thank you as much as a should, but I want you to know that I am really thankful that your my dad, and that I really love you!

I don't know what i would ever do without u!

your the Greatest dad ever!!!
happy 61th Brithday!

p.s. let me know if your ever planning to go to that great place called Italy again,.....cuz i'd might want to tag along for the 3rd time!!!! teehee!
just seeing those pics brought back great memories...

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with what both of you said, Dad has also always given so much to me as well, so generously even when I felt like I didnt deserve it.
Dad, my simple words will also not suffice how thankful I am for all you have done for me, and for all you continue to do for me to this day.
You continue to be such a big part of all our lives & none of us would be here today if it wasnt for YOU & your love & care.
Thank you Daddy, I love you sooooo much!

Chacha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY U. Arnie!
ur an awesome man and always was soo kind and happy whenever we saw you:)
you've brought up some pretty wonderful daughters! (and sons!)
have a super new year!
xxox

Elena said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Uncle Arnie you're the greatest guy around! Thank you for always picking me up and letting me stay at your house! You always had funny jokes to say on the way there and I loved having word time with you--listening to all your interesting stories from way back.
We're always praying for you and we're looking forward to be seeing you sooooooooooon!! Happy Birthday!
xoxox

Mika said...

Sorry this is really late but Happy birthday Daddy! I love you soooo much, and looking forward to taking you out for a birthday dinner! thanks for always driving me home when I don't want to take a train back! and for always being on my side (Most of the time) when mom gets angry at me! ahahahah! I love you sooooo much