Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Vacation:

Ok since no one is updating this blog, I guess I will.....again! here are some photos from Hiroshima and the bbq we had:





u

o
y













We had our first bbq of the year here are some photos, next time your invited! (ehem! lils, you better come to the next bbq! and bring me my present!!!)



















































Good bye!!!




p.s this is what happens when Ivan and Ken are stuck in a car for more then 10 minutes:

5 comments:

Chacha said...

IVY'S DRIVING!! congrats my pal!! I love his tat!
the things I miss out on because Im so far away! BUMMER!
Shinobu looks like Sam and did tearz thin a bit??
neways!! keep them photos coming!
xoxx

mika said...

ahahahha yeah there is always so many photos because i never have a chance to upload them separately anyway you can always come back to japan you know, LOL anyway I'll see you soon! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I was supposed to go but you guys had it on the only Tues that wasn't our free day...I just came back to Japan, and our home changed the rest day. Next time fro sure I'm going. But not gift.

Chacha said...

I am DYING to go back to Japan!! but holy cow making enough money for me joe and jason is crazy insane!!
one day..
when I win the lottery! we just recently bought a ticket, and won 5 bucks and another ticket for this coming week. so fingers crossed mika!
I'm GONNA be a millionaire so freaken BAD! tee hee
see you soon ma love

mika said...

loto tickets? ahaha you guys are weird, and lils u didn't get me a present? penis