
Another year over, and we're still together, its not always easy, but I'm in forever

ありがとう、真理!
おいしかったし、とても幸せな気分になれました。
真理と久しぶりに時間を過ごせて、本当にうれしかったよ!この1年、もっとがんばろうっていう気もちになれました。ありがとうね!
いつまでも真理のママだよ!年はどんどんとっていくけどね。(笑)
らぶゅ~!
ママより
of course you ate the ice cream!!! because ur a piggy
whoa!!!!!! i just realized mom is in the photo!!!! gahahahaha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY A. ABIGAIL!!
you're one of my fave mommys! (other than the queen, My mama:) tee hee)
I miss you and can't wait to see you in October! me and mom decided all of us girls (you, me, mom, mika, mari, lixy, and elena) are going to go out for a girl's night! movie, food and drinks!!
can't wait. love you lots and have a wonderful new year!! MUWA
wait, i forgot to add bowling! and dancing:)
Hi, Cha-chan. Thanks for your encouraging comment.
Wow, that sounds great. I can hardly wait for it!
I want to make each moment count and enjoy being with you guys and girls while we are there.
Thank you for loving and caring for us. You are a wonderful beautiful young mommy who I love and admire.
GBY! See you soon!
Much love,
A.Abigail
Happy Birthday Mama Abigail!
Love you so much, I know this is a couple days late, nevertheless it still comes with lots of love & special wishes for you on your new year ahead!
I will never forget your love & care for me & will continue to appreciate the role you played in my life when living with you, thank you so much for that!
Miss you & sending lots of love from all of us here!
Crystal
Happy Birthday Abigail!!! I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! It's not even marked on my calendar!!! Yada!!! I love you lot's!!!
Oh...thank you so much, Crystal and Lily for writing sweet comments for me for my birthday.
You are so sweet...( I forgive you for being a couple of days late and forgetting to mark on your calender...hahaha)
I'm so blessed. I love you so much.
Love,
A.Abigail