Yeah, your right I haven't posted since I've discovered FB. LOL Anyway since then I've been to Taiwan and back. The food didn't settle well with my stomach at all. But we stayed in a beautiful aboriginal mountain lodge sorta place...got my exercise and lost 4 kg. (you had to walk up 140 stairs just to get to the cafeteria and coffee shop)
The 7 flights of stairs. This guy greeted us at the airport. Hanging duck in the store window



How the houses look like in Taiwan
The food in the Cafeteria
Road stalls...let no part go to waste.
*
*
I also started working the night shift (for the 2 sisters abroad) and I have to wear ridiculous hat and that goes with everything else...and talk like those elevator ladies we were making fun of at Tokyo tower...but I get to work with Joy and Nobo so it's quite fun, besides everyone there is really nice too. It's a good work environment.

And I also attended Joicy's wedding. My shoes broke on the way there, and I ended up being the only one in flats that day. Once I got there I was asked to do the reception...missed our last train and stayed the night parting in Tokyo....and ended up punching a guy. (no worries, he asked for it and I am civil, no harm done) Ehem....But all in all it was a long fun day.

