Sunday, October 19, 2008

The best picture ever......To Joan-Chan


I have no idea what you did to the picture and why there is a line across my mouth, but its still the best picture ever! ahahahah! um I might have this photo somewhere, I'll look for it today while I pack! anyway I hope you have a good day! I love you Joan and miss you tonz!
hugs and kisses

5 comments:

Alyx Jones said...

oh my god...hahhaha thats retarded my copy of that photo is messed up like that too

Kaia said...

what are you packing for? where you off to?

Xact Claims Services said...

hahaha that IS your copy ang.

AWWWW, I put a candle in front of it and took a digital photo of it, hahaha.

the best picture ever!! ahaha, LOVE U MIKA!! Our horrible attempt at trying to make a heart with our hands...good tiiiimes

Mika said...

we are pretty cool eh? ahahhahaha

Alyx Jones said...

thats MY photo?? what is it still doing in Mexico???