Monday, October 6, 2008

For Cha

Cha says we never update this blog, so I'm doing an update especially for her! nyahahah! I'm actually the only one who has been updating this blog, so I run out of things to say, anyway since this is for cha I thought I should post photos of her, ahaha kidding, but I'm on her comp so I will post some photos of her baby and some really old photos I found on her comp! yay!! anyway have fun! luv you









7 comments:

Chacha said...

haha, good job miks!
i look real...
but my munchie is sssssooo pooch

Mika said...

hahahahaha isn't samu so cool to? ahahhaha his style is amazingly cool! aahahah

Anonymous said...

OMG! Isamu looks like a down syndrome kid! LOL! And the pic of El on the "sweet ppl" corner...good stuff Miks.

Anonymous said...

ahahahah Oh yeah and Greg too...from far away I couldn't tell who it was at first...I thought MAYBE it was Joe...lol...sorry Joe.

Elena said...

that's not even funny Mika, I don't like you! I look retarded!! please be a friend, and take it down?

Mika said...

ahahah I know those photos are the best, and If samu sees it he will freak....I think I will go show him now! ahahahha

Anonymous said...

oh my GOD! I forgot how ugly Isamu and Greg were back then...cuz they're just the coolest ppl now. Greg was always the kind of guy that would reeaallly put his heart into singing ! haha
-Ivan