Sunday, January 11, 2009

I guess its my turn....


Hi guys!!! I know I haven't posted anything here for like ages! but I was getting bored of being the only one, now I guess I'm the only one thats not! lol ok not so funny but yeah, I laugh at anything these days so what the hell? anyway hope that all your new years parties were fun and exciting and exactly what you hoped it would be, I know that my new years was.................yeah, I was working, and that job was hard work, but at least I made some okanes! yup, good stuff, um, so what I've been up to reacently......I've been sick, there has been this nasty ass flu thats been going around recently and I am one of the lucky ones who got it, yes now I have a plugged nose and a kareteru koe, ahahahah well yes I hope that everyone stays very healthy because being sick is no fun, hope and pray you have a fantastic new year and that you reach all your new years goals and stuff. I love you!
--Mika

8 comments:

Mari said...

mika...you really like this picture don't you! haha! its ok...we can be freinds....best freinds!

Chacha said...

why does the girl in the "sweet people" place remind me so much of someone...
!!!!

Mika said...

I dunno, she must really be a sweet person!

Amanda Rudow said...

Are you girls going to go see McFLY live in February?

Mika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mika said...

Maybe we can! I so wanna go! and I'm sure mari does too! lol

Amanda Rudow said...

http://www.hipjpn.co.jp/pc/04_art/323.html

Here's the information... I don't think they've sold out completely yet.

Mika said...

we can't go, its sucks but, mari can't go because of the feast and I don't wanna go without her so, yeah, but thank you anyway!