Monday, January 5, 2009

Vacation Fun pt1

This year vacation was fun, despite everyone rotating sicknesses. We were forced to take it slow and relax...fight, recover, and rejuvenate all at the same time. But that didn't stop us from squeezing out all the fun we could and getting into little bunches of ppls to spend vacation cash and bond on this festive rare occasion. Here are a few things we did and a few photo's to show for it.
Thanks to Arai san who paid for us to go to baskin robins on the 31st sale.

Next this team of furious 5 went to the game center and played billiards together. I love to play but honestly I suck.

This naughty man gleefully tried to take me outta the game first...I think he was successful.

Chris and I in a heated game...I actually won! Was delightfully surprised enough to do a victory jig.
I like this pic of Laura who looks to cute leaning over the pool table with her mouth open.

Then believe it or not we went down and played monopoly for an hour all together until we finally ran outta game coins. It was so FUN!

look at Gene's face here...getting the feeling of the game.

We all took turns picking up the torch where our brother fell...oh but gasp! Is that Chris our HS who is playing death crimson 2 and getting into it!? No.... tee hee but all in all it was really uniting and should I say "out of the box" for the nodaites compared to the norm and super fun.

4 comments:

Maiki said...

look at the its our noda home steering counsil/ex-steering council playing shooting games... haha

Anonymous said...

haha... yeah well unto the pure all things are pure!! :)

Mika said...

no maiki! they are fighting off demons! lol! hey lils I'll kick your ass in billiards any day!

Anonymous said...

fun, I haven`t played arcade games in ages.