Friday, February 20, 2009

The oldest sister...

Just wanted to make an introduction as this is my first post...

I've been blogging for some years now but I haven't been super faithful as of late. Life and all it's demands consumes me for the most part but I will try my best to be as present here as I possibly can.
I love my sisters to bits though I've been gone from home for too many years. I'm happy to be able to be a part of their lives in some way and I hope this links us closer together.

Here is a recent pic of me. I got to learn how to walk on stilts, as we were hired to be animators at this one town's carnival celebration. "Carnival" is a big thing here in Feb in this part of the world. It was a lot of work but it was fun nonetheless.

6 comments:

Mika said...

sawweett! did you try jump roping because that would be cool! ahahah glad you joined the blog, now all that is missing is crystal.

Mari said...

yay yay!!! glad to have you blogging with us! love you lots kaia!!

Anonymous said...

So cool! Yatta! Kaia joined too! Crys join us too!

Kaia said...

no jump roping...not that good yet. Love you guys so much too! Praying for you to get better.

Mika said...

she is gonna join us too, I dunno what the big hold up is but shes on her way.....I think.....

Anonymous said...

im working on it sweet sisters!