This is for greg and elena......
some videos of Ivan busking, don't mind the mistakes and stuff, and the random taking in the beginning! lol luv you!
Another year over, and we're still together, its not always easy, but I'm in forever
This is for greg and elena......
some videos of Ivan busking, don't mind the mistakes and stuff, and the random taking in the beginning! lol luv you!
hahah awww that's soo sweet! makes me wanna go back to those GOOD DAYS! My Dad came by and said, "Ivan looks so lonely!" ahaha don't worry Ivan you did such a good job! and I'm sure Mika and Mari were there singing their hearts out right Miks?
u got it! ahahah! yeah and actually ken was there too! lol
Ivan, I'm so impressed with your voice and guitar playing. I watched them all through and I realized how much I really miss you.
I love you guys and praying for you all!