Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hello hello!!!!!


HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
happy happy golden week...hope everyone had a good time...
well, here I am with nothing to say, but I have some cool pictures of really really dorky people!!!
wishing you all a happy day! cheers!!!








p.s.....
and I wish a happy happy brithday to two persons that are very very important to me!

1. Happy 17th Birthday Angie!!!!!! Thanks for always being sucha good freind! Loving you always, and wishing you a wonderful year!!

2. ANNNAAA!!!!! Happy 18th Birthday to you!!!! Thanks for always keeping up with my dorky dorky ness!!!! hehe! oh, you know I love you!!! ( can't wait to work with you ;) )

4 comments:

Elena said...

Why is my BFF so cutsie?? MARIII!!! haha! Finally got those spats eh? that's funny cus I got some too! hahah! tanoshisou.... sniff*!

Mari said...

what are you talking about El, I always had those spats....hehe!
awww I miss you!!!!

Elena said...

really? I always thought you had long ones....? I miss you TOO! And write me silly girl!

Mari said...

they are long!!!!! ahhaha! I just rolled them up....hehe!

ohhh yes, so sorry for not writing you in forever!! but...i never get on these days...im too tired! hehe!
oh, but im gonna send a letter soon ok??? Loves you