Thursday, April 2, 2009

goodbyes are never easy....



GOODBYE MY FRIEND....you know I love you a lot!


The 29th of March was one of the saddest days of my life! My best friend and her family moved up to Canada...you could say I was, well and still am, the sappiest girl around...hopefully one day i'll get over it!
well, our last days spent together was a blast! They were days I will never forget! we spent our last days being as crazy as ever!! just trying to value every last minute! ne Elena?!
well I ain't writing any more right now cuz it just makes me too sappy...sooo I will say goodbye for now!
OH! and Elena, Have a good life in Canada! and make sure you have lots of stories to tell me when I go up and visit you next year oK? I love you lots.














3 comments:

Elena said...

ahhhh NOOO!! YOu put my bra photo up!! tsk, now everybody is gonna see! ..... hahha MARI I miss you soo much! our last days were the bestest ever! now when I play your song on the piano I'm so sappy!

Mari said...

ahhaha! yeah that bra pic my BF was saying "tomomi ore no tenshi datta no ni, nani kore?? cho eroi jyan" ahhah! good one eh?

and don't be too sappy playing my song...

Anonymous said...

Madi! What are you wearing! Ahahaha! It's quite the special thingy of a jacket....and you really look like me in the photo you have candy in your mouth. Stop copying me! LOL J/k!