Sunday, June 7, 2009

Something to look forward to...

Every girl/women knows this brand...


And knows it's products...


And so, I have a shiner prize waiting for you 2 sisters of mine. Mari and Mika (the ones that live in Japan) An English student of ours is a make up artist and donated some of her products to us, as she is leaving to go to England...so, I thought of you guys while looking through some of the stuff. A lot of it was, to be quite honest- special. Things that only a make up artist would use...so, Mika and Mari being into that sort of thing...I saved you some of that stuff...that would probably, be of no use to the rest of us, but that you would find amuseing. tee hee hee. So next time I go visit you you can look forwward to this stuff.


Mattete ne!
p.s it's a lot of white stuff.

4 comments:

Mika said...

yay!! I luvv shiner prizes! since im sucha shiner!!! lol

Mari said...

yayy!!! thanks lils!!!

Anonymous said...

what brats!!!

Mika said...

yes! that we are! and we love it!!!