Wednesday, August 12, 2009

some beach picutres


Hellooooo!!! its been awhile eh???
well, here i am with some pictures from our beach day in tateyama!!!
it was really really fun, besides the fact that we came home as red as lobsters!! iiitaiiii!
but anyways its all gooooddd!! the pictures pretty much explain themselves, so i'll leave my dorky comments out! Love you all!



























THAT WAVE WAS HUDGE!!! seriously!

thats me and my good friend!!!

pretty eh?? psssttt! who has good enough eyes to see Mt. FUji!!!??
GOOD BYE!

7 comments:

mika said...

aww ur good friend!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahah! my good friend too! naoto looks happy!! ahahaha

Elena said...

omg I'm supposed to be there!!! WAAAA!!! my cutsie friends... looks like tons of fun, and the waves look hudge!
sweet naoto and his mustache! ahaha! I love Anna's tattoo... no fair! haha!
miss you bff!!

Anonymous said...

Burnt like a shrimp eh!?
Looks like fun...and Yum!
I miss you guys.

Elena said...

ohh and I can see mt fuji! yaaY!

Xact Claims Services said...

yeah, it was nice seeing you when you were in town...

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chacha said...

I have good eyes!!!
aw man, it's the annual tateyama trip! we so missed out...
makoto looks so happy and healthy! good to see him enjoying the summer! we love you Mac!!

Mika said...

Um Joan, I haven't seen you yet, and I think its been about 6 months since you moved back to japan, see I knew you would get stuck in mountain land, I knew it! I predicted it! you! YOU! im angry! come visit me!!!
p.s I love you