Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SurrpprrIsssseee!

For an early B-day present my daddy gave me a camera! I've wanted one for so long! And so when Mari came over to visit for vacation she brought it with her. first I was surprised that he even remembered enough to send a gift and when I got around to looking inside I was literally jumping up and down shouting it's a CAMERA!....ne maidi...heh. I
was really happy. I felt really loved and like a true spoiled princess...then the thought of it being ok hit me...but that thought didn't linger too long. I just decided to be happy count my blessings and recive with and estatic, overflowing with thankfulness heart! THANKS DADDY!
p.s my cam looks something like this...it's the closest it gets...that I was able to find.

1 comments:

Mika said...

speaking of cams, btw mari I still have ur cam, better come and pick it up! hahahahahaha good joke right? yeah okkkk