Monday, September 28, 2009

Gosh......

Everyone is updating, I feel like i have to now, I feel obligated, gosh, you meanies! ahahah kidding, sorry 2 in the morning, only time i can get a connection, so you understand why I always sound like Im high or crazy, or whatever else it is you think i sound like, anyway I guess I should write something interesting.Yes well as you know I've been working allot, and this is the kind of music I have to listen to every day, NOT A JOKE, but after watching this music video of it, its not so bad anymore, I mean what could be more funny then a man with a mustache? (no offense dan...ahahahahahaahahhahahahah Im just kidding.) I mean what could be more funny then this man's mustache?



now this one isn't half back, doesn't drive me as crazy, besides its dolly parton. who could hate her? yeah ok don't answer that, but the bad thing is this song only comes on like once a day, but the other one, come on like 5 or 6 times, NOT A JOKE



now this song reminds me off the good ol days! ahahahahaha:



ok now to leave you with a picture of my new friend:




shes always happy, even when Im tired and grumpy!:



Happy a happy night

"...I don't ever wanna see you sad, be happy."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I love those care bear pillows!
Mika got one for each of us. Mari has green, I have light blue and she kept pink for herself...I love it! It's so soft and even has a cute little tuft on top of it's head. tee hee, it was love at first sight!

Chacha said...

omg, the mustache guy makes it totally worth it.
I didn't get to see the whole video, cus Jason had to get to bed, but uh...poor guy. it's a truly sincere song..
I hope he gets release at the end!!!!
tee hee

Mika said...

yes me too, or else I have to keep listening to the song FOREVER!!!!

Elena said...

wow... that is some hot stuff there! And I'm just loving the mustache!

Mika said...

I just realized, what does "happy a happy night" mean? care to translate anyone? ahahahahh ok peace!